|Best wishes for Christmas & New Year!||
- Gazette Notification of India's Whistleblower Act and Designating 12th May as Whistleblower's Day (19 May 2014)
- The Nuclear Safety Regulatory Authority Bill (NSRA Bill) (September,2011).
- Transparency in Public Private Partnership Projects - Recent (06 January 2011).
- The Report Of Interlocutors Should Be In Public Domain (22 December 2011).
- Bihar RTI Activist and Anti-Corruption Crusader Ram Vilas Singh's murder - case update (22 December, 2011).
- Union Home Ministry Rejects Request for Copy of Jammu and Kashmir Interlocutors' Report (19th December, 2011).
- Transparency in Public Private Partnership Projects in India- Calling the Planning Commission's Bluff- Part 2 (12th December, 2011).
- When Constitutional Authorities Make Twisted Interpretations of the Law- Should we Lie Quietly? (21st November, 2011).
- Transparency in the implementation of Public Private Partnership Projects- Calling the Planning Commission's Bluff (17th November, 2011).
- Notice out for the selection of Information Commissioners to the Central Information Commission in India (01 November, 2011).
- Common Mobility Cards in India - Will the User be Anonymous or Identifiable (27 October, 2011).
- CHRI's Preliminary comments on India's Draft National Policy on Public Private Partnerships (17 October, 2011).
- Public Interest Disclosure Bill- what it may contain and what it may imply (23 February, 2010).
- Illegality of Rule 7 in J&K RTI Rules in light of CIC's decision on additional fees under Central RTI Act (11 November, 2009).
- Interpreting the scope of Section 7(3) of RTI Act- no provision for charging wages of officers rules CIC (10 November, 2009). Please click here to see the decision.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Assets by the Lok Ayukta in Karnataka (22 October, 2009).
- List of topics from Union Cabinet Meetings between 1 Aug-3 Sep 2009-Accessed under RTI (21 October, 2009).
- Interpreting the scope of Section 7(3) of RTI Act- what happened at the CIC hearing (24 September, 2009).
- Interpreting the scope of Section 7(3) of RTI Act- CIC's larger bench to rehear the matter on 23rd September at 4.00pm at ISTM, Old JNU Campus (11 September, 2009). Please click here to see the CHRI submission on how this important section relating to additional fees must be interpreted.
- A quick analysis of the Delhi High Court Order on Judges' Assets Declaration (10 September, 2009). Please click here to see the complete text of the decision.
- Disseminating Information Accessed under the RTI Act- Reports related to Schedule V Areas (habitat of ethnic communities) (10 August, 2009). We have attached the scanned document for your reference.
- Transparency in the Disclosure of Assets by Judges - Basic components of a disclosure law and what we can learn from other countries (10 August, 2009).
- Amendment of the RTI Act- DoPT email addresses are difficult to access (10 August, 2009).
- DoPT officially confirms again that the RTI Act will be amended (05 August, 2009).
- Proactive Disclosure of non-strategic information- An Initiative of the Government of Karnataka (29 July, 2009).
- DARPG Guidelines on Email Management in the Government of India (27 July, 2009).
- Proactive Disclosure of Quarterly Action Plan- Good Practice from the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (20 July, 2009).
- Declaration of Assets by Judges - What we can learn from Argentina (17 July, 2009).
- Information Commission in India orders disclosure of letters of support given by political parties (16 July, 2009).
- CIC orders disclosure of letters of support for the UPA given to the President (16 July, 2009).
- Interpreting the scope of Section 7(3) of RTI Act- CIC's larger bench to rehear the matter on 17th August at 4.00pm at ISTM, Old JNU Campus (16 July, 2009).
- Petition: NO AMENDMENTS - LEAVE OUR RTI ACT ALONE DoPT's circular that benches must hear every case as a body (30 June, 2009) .
- Central Information Commission turning into a parking lot (27 June, 09).